The Rely of Bosque Cristo Packet #4, Webpages 217 – 256
Section XXX—The Friends
1 . What day is it, and where is the chapter's setting?
2 . Albert gets two characters. One of them is from ______________________, and this individual answers her:
3. Whom are Albert's guests that day?
some. Why is Utmost Morrel presently there? Who helped bring him? Precisely what is he now called?
five. What do Morrel perform to save the other man?
6. In which do Albert and the others decide how the title Count of Monte Cristo originated?
six. Why does Morrel keep contacting himself a great African? (He's not coming from Africa)
almost 8. What object does Mazo Cristo complete around the breakfast table? For what reason did this individual pass this around (and why carry out they actually want to look at it)?
9. What " truth” comes away about Peppino?
10. How come did Luigi Vampa are obligated to repay Monte Cristo a favour?
11. Who is Albert engaged? How did her father be a baron?
12. What is the response of the others when Monte Cristo tells these people he provides a slave?
Chapter XXXI- The Presentation
1 . Describe the portrait Albert shows Mucchio Cristo. What does the Countess perform every time your woman sees that?
2 . To whom is Bosque Cristo first introduced? How can that go?
POINT OF ORDER: The Countess was at her toilet does NOT mean that she was going potty. It's how they say the lady was getting ready—putting upon makeup, doing her curly hair, et cetera. a few. What do all of us learn about Morcerf's military support (summarize)?
4. What is Albert's mother's response to Monte Cristo's introduction?
your five. What does Franz think about the Depend (p. 241)?
Chapter XXXII - Endless Credit
1 ) Who involves visit Monte Cristo?
2 . Who is Bertuccio again? What is the conversation about mounts?
3. What letter will Monte Cristo bring Danglars? What does this mean?
some. How much money truly does Monte Cristo flash in Danglars?
five. How much money truly does Monte Cristo want Danglars to mortgage him? How much will he get at first?
Chapter XXXIII – The Pair of Varicoloured; variegated Greys...