10/30/13 CFA Institute Log Out
Every candidate serves a critical role in upholding the CFA Program's globally recognized
reputation for ethics and excellence.
You can help preserve the integrity of the CFA
Program by complying with each of our rules and regulations.
On exam day, you must
follow the directions of testing personnel.
• Glance or look at another candidate's exam or give the appearance of doing
• Share exam content with anyone including other candidates.
• Open the exam book until instructed to do so.
• Write or erase after time is called.
At the end of the exam,
immediately put pens and pencils down when instructed to do so.
• Speak to anyone other than a proctor during the exam.
• Exit and reenter the designated testing area during the exams or leave during
the final 30 minutes of each session except for brief toilet breaks.
? As a reminder,
you are bound by the CFA Institute Code of Ethics and Standards of…...